28 Nov 2011

I would like to obtain a photo of a person.

0 Comment

Question:  I would like to obtain a photo of a person in Orange County who my partner cheated with. I have his name but to find some closure would like to know what he looks like. Are you able to help me?

Answer:  Newport PI only performs complete Investigations. We do not offer services such as just obtaining a photo for your own piece of mind.  We would highly recommend staying away from any Investigation regarding “the other person”.  There is no legal or legitimate reason for you to pursue information on this person.  You should focus on your relationship with your partner and move forward.  Should you decide to stay with your partner and suspicions arise down the road it might be helpful for the Investigator to know the information you do have on the other person but it would not be necessary.

About the Author