30 Jan 2008

Small Claims in Orange County

0 Comment

Many calls into Newport P.I. request assistance with filing a small claims suite against someone who owes you money.  We are very familiar with the steps to take however the first thing to do is to file the suit with the court.  The forms to do so can be found on the Orange County Superior Courts website or you can use a service such as Legal Zoom which will help you fill out the paperwork and file it for a fee.  After this is done you are required to serve the defendant with the lawsuit and this is where we can help.  We can serve the papers for you or even perform a special locate service if you dont know the persons whereabouts.  Additionally after you win your case we can help you determine the defendants assets and even bank information through asset searches.  Call or email to discuss your specific case.

Form View Counter

About the Author